Thursday, August 17, 2017

Day 27 - Bolivia Trip

Yesterday was back to normal down here. The surprize birthday stuff dfid give me a boost of energy during this already short week.

For whatever reason, I sleep in a lot so the afternoons are here before I know it. Something I miss here is a local coffee shop close by that is so comon in Vancouver. Lots of differences about Cochabamba but some are not noticeable until it occurs to you. 

Yesterday I had my last Spanish lesson and I enjoyed the spanish lessons but the learning curve was slow. One of these days I will be able to speak well in Spanish. 

Pasta was on the menu for lunch yesterday with some meat and a good sauce. Might have been the best pasta since being here. 

We were going to play baseball with the kids yesterday but they insisted that we play soccer so majority ruled. In the second hour with the little kids we let them do whatever they wanted because they aren't quite big enough for a game yet. 

Found my way to Burger King last night. Was going to eat there for my Birthday but we all went out instead that night. Came home to find the Yankees and Mets on ESPN but shortly lost interest when the Yankees took the lead late in the game. 

If anyone wants something, now is the time to let me know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment