Monday, August 14, 2017

Day 24 - Bolivia Trip

Sunday was the quietest day yet. One of the computers downstairs keybord wasn't working and that made it a slow day and had to be creative.

Found a soccer game on tv and watched it. Might have been the first game I watched all of it since I have been here.

Starting to keep my out for some touristy stuff. Sometimes hard to find. A lot of shops and everything are so small that they are easy to miss. store logos are also not as comon as they are in North America. 

Found a nice place to eat lunch yesterday. Looked someone turned their backyard into a place to eat which seemes like a very creative idea.

Already thinking about the long flight home, how I'm going to pack everything and such. Found a store similar to Wal-Mart yesterday but did't buy anything. Maybe I should had but my credit card wasn't on me at the time. 

Came back around 4 and had a nap. Felt good to relax even though I didn't do much. The evening dragged along even though there was a baseball game on in the evening. Before I went to bed I figured out how to get on the other computer downstairs. Not like going on the computer is the main thing to do here but it does help bridge the gap between outings and its good to follow where you have walked in a given day. 

I hope my cousion Jen had a good Birthday today back in Alberta today (August 14th).

Weather returned back to normal yesterday with warm weather and blue sky.   

No comments:

Post a Comment