Saturday, August 5, 2017

Day 15 - Bolivia Trip

The morning yesterday went by slowly. The meeting was alright but because most of it was in Spanish I can't really say I got anything out of it. I still don't undestand why we have them. If it were me I would have one everyday or none at all.

Felt quite tired through most of the day. I had a nap before lunch but got up to eat a bit. We had Strifry yesterday. Not sure if it's called that in Bolivia but that's what it looked like.

I decided to stay home and rest yesterday. I had another nap and woke up feeling better.Might be a minor cold if anything. Or really bad allergies but was feeling better in the evening.

Went out for dinner with another volunteer last night. Another chicken place but it was good. Fries were amazing.

Unfortunately the TV wasn't working yesterday and we decided not to watch a movie after all. Independence Day Sunday in Bolivia. Curious to see what kind of Fiesta the locals throw.

No comments:

Post a Comment