Thursday, April 27, 2017

My Drifting Blog about ESPN's Cuts

Once upon a time I wanted to be Journalist, Sports Center Anchor. I didn't and I'm glad I decided not to with ESPN's cuts yesterday that shook the sports world with so many high profiled sports personalities being let go. 

Now that we are in 2017 anyone can write a sports blog these days or be a talk show host through Youtube. It's quite easy actually. A lot of us just don't feel that we have the time and effort to do it. 

The NFL Draft is today, a day of hope for the 31 teams that didn't win the Super Bowl last year to have hope that they will acquire what they need to take them to the next level. I have always thought that the NFL Draft was boring and slow. At times that can be the case but they value of picking the right player is so crucial to your organizations success. 

NBA and NHL playoffs tonight again as we have two elimination games in basketball. April is one of  the best sports months because there is so many things to watch. 

A sports blog should be unique to you. I don't want to sit here on the computer dissecting the key event of the key event in most important sport of the day. That is boring and sometimes words don't come to you on a given night. 

 I want to write about something that makes sense to and put my opinion into it and deliver it to the audience the best way I know how. 

I'm glad I became a Super Bowl Champion in 2014. I was 20 years old and I was overdue. Nothings guaranteed in life but the one thing that should be guaranteed is that sports should always brings us together. Be debatable and let our emotions flow with the results. 

I want to write about anything that comes to mind. Mostly the big five sports  including the various soccer leagues and soccer stories. It's time to make life fun again!   

No comments:

Post a Comment